1) Transformations with awesome transitions.
2) Quick hair tutorials.
3) Fun team reels.
4) Monthly recaps.
2) Interviews with your team members, or a collaboration with other business owners in the community, or even industry experts.
3) Education, tutorials or short classes.
1) Last-minute announcements like appointments, promos, and competitions.
2) Reviews and testimonials.
3) Photos that don’t quite make it to your feed.
4) Reposts from other users.
5) Promoting services, such as your online shop or booking page.
6) Event teasers.
7) Polls & questionnaires.
8) Shoutouts to other businesses in the community, your clients or staff.
PS Download our empty, Instagram Story templates to ensure your stories always catch the eye of your followers.
2)Step-by-step guides to creating a style, using a product.
3)Tell a story.
4)Talk about brand values.
When it comes to the classic Instagram feed, you may opt for a beautifully curated Instagram Canvas, or the regular day-to-day posting feed. Content ideas here are endless:
2) Team profiles
3) Beautiful hair photos
4) Product shots
5) Tips & tricks
8) Reviews and testimonials